Manufacturer: Austin American Technology AAT
Condition: Used. This station is in Good overall cosmetic condition with minor scuffs/scratches and residues from prior use, and a few notable blemishes. The mechanism to provide a detent to stop rotation of the vise has been removed. There is a broken-off screw in the lower gas port (see photo #5) , so nozzles can't be tightened in the lower nozzle holder. The screws to adjust the upper gas port, and the screw to secure nozzles in the upper gas port have all been replaced with (much larger) non-standard screws. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This system is in MOSTLY working condition. The upper and lower heaters, timer, and air flow controls all work. It works in auto and manual modes, including auto mode started with the foot switch. The lamp works (a new bulb was recently installed). The stage can be locked for width and horizontal position. Without its mechanism to provide a stop, the stage holding the board vise rotates freely in circles. The lamp works. Sometimes the swingarm is a little hesitant/slow to raise after a reflow cycle. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) AAT SS-620 Rework Station
- (5) Tips, various sizes
- Manufacturer: Austin American Technology Corporation
- Model: SS-620
- Hot air rework / reflow soldering station
- Automatic or manual operation
- Independent top and bottom heaters
- Board width capacity: 0-11.5"
- Board clamp rotates 360 degrees
- Power: 110V 50/60Hz 10A plus 6.8CFM 80PSI compressed air
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms