Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Cosmetic condition is Fair. There is heavy rack rash scratches especially on top and bottom, and some residue from old labels. One supply has a broken PS Select button. None of the power cords have connectors. One of the top covers is missing screws, so the cover flops open. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: These supplies are NOT working properly. One has displays that go bonkers when the supply is powered on, flashing/blinking, numbers jumping around etc. and not useable at all. One gives no displays at all. One seemed to be working, but when power was switched off and back on again the lights were all lit up and the alarm was sounding. All the outputs give approximately the right voltage from each of their supplies, except that one of the 5V supplies gives about 2.5V. NO other testing was done.
MUST BE SHIPPED IN 2 BOXES (1). 36X25X15 88LBS (2) 36X25X9 46 LBS No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (3) Lambda PS-445029-507 Power Supplies
- Manufacturer: Lambda
- Assy. No.: PS-445029-507
- 19" rack-mountable modular power supply chassis
- With current and voltage readouts
- Over/Under voltage and max. current alarms
- Front-panel voltage adjustments and mains switch
- 120VAC power input
Marked as installed:
- (3) LRS-55-12 12V 30A modules
- (3) LND-Y-152 + and - 12V to 15V 1.4A modules
- (3) LNS-Y-5-OV 5V 6A modules
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed