Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This lot is in Good cosmetic condition considering the age of the supplies. There are scuffs/scratches/stains on the outside, a couple of dents, as well as a missing data plate from the rear of one of the supplies. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: These supplies are in PARTIAL working condition. Both power on, but give different types of fault behaviors. The first we tested, the meters give a bouncing display between 20ish to 38 that doesn't change based on knob settings. Output voltage can be controlled down to about 4V, and current limit works. During testing at increasing output current, we noticed the supply was making a chunk-chunk-chunk noise and shut down. The other supply, the display bounces around up into the 60s range, again with no relation to the actual output. We found this one is able to control output voltage right down to 0V and up to 36.5V. The chunk-chunk noise is also present in this device, at even lower output currents. No further testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (2) Lambda LT-803 Power Supplies
- Manufacturer: Lambda
- Model: LT-803
- Adjustable Regulated DC Power Supplies
- Output range: 0 to 36V, 0 to 34.5A
- Input: 187-242V 47-63Hz
- Digital meter, selectable current/voltage reading
- Constant voltage/constant current
- Coarse and fine voltage adjustment
- Overvoltage, overload, and overtemperature protected
- Remote sensing capable
- Dimensions (approximate, each): 8.5" x 5.5" x 21", 30lbs.
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms